Responsible for the development of simple to medium complexity application design, programs and related facilities according to approved business specifications, regulatory and company standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Collaborates with the Business Analyst to provide design inputs and estimates in the preparation of requirements document.
- Documents system design and program specification in technical design document.
- Writes programs and codes based on approved technical design.
- Conducts unit testing on written codes to ensure program perform per design at the unit level.
- With at least 2years experience in systems design, programming and/or systems software and support
- Programming Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, APEX
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledgeable for ITSM/ITIL processes and services
- Must be willing to work 100% onsite at BGC, Taguig.